Barbara Hepworth9th January 2020
Olive Ridley Sea Turtle9th February 2020
You will need:
- Jelly cubes/powder in your favourite flavour
- Strawberry lace sweets
- White chocolate buttons
- Jelly mould (any mould will do, even just a bowl)
- First, prepare your jelly using the instructions on the packet.
- Place the jelly in your mould and leave it in the fridge to set.
- Once set you can take the jelly out onto a plate and stick on the eyes (white chocolate buttons). If you can’t get them to stick you can push them into the jelly a little bit, you’ll still see them!
- Next push the strawberry laces in around the bottom of the Kraken. You can even braid a few together for thicker tentacles.
- Ask an adult to use a table knife to cut portions out.